Our Associate Hypnotist
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We only have today. Let us begin.” – Mother Theresa
Maryanne Everett, CHt, LMT
Since 1977, Maryanne has dedicated her life to finding meaningful paths that help others become educated in the mind-body-soul healing process. She began her career in healthcare as a licensed practical nurse. Her 10 years as an LPN included experience in surgical intensive care nursing, diagnostic nursing in urology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, and oncology research. She then became a registered dental hygienist specializing in dental phobic patients and temporal joint syndromes (TMJ).
Eventually Maryanne became interested in healing from within. For 14 years she owned and operated a successful massage therapy practice that focused on pain management. Yearning to offer a well-rounded approach to healing, Maryanne became a certified nutritional counselor as well as a certified clinical and medical hypnotherapist, graduating from Florida’s first official licensed hypnotherapy institute with over 400 hours of intense training.
Maryanne is a member of the Florida State Massage Therapy Association, International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association, American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, and the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Certified clinical hypnotherapist: Florida Institute of Hypnotherapy
- Certified medical and dental hypnotherapist: Up Hypnosis Institute with Patricia V. Scott, PhD
- Certified nutritional health coach: Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Licensed massage therapist: Florida School of Massage
- Certified natural health practitioner
- Licensed practical nurse (LPN): Santa Fe Community College, Gainesville, FL
- Registered dental hygienist (RDH): Santa Fe Community College